This is me: Hannah Adams
- Where are you from originally and what’s your background?
I was born and raised in Indiana, the Crossroads of America! I am the 3rd of 4 daughters, lucky enough to be raised by two parents who taught strength, determination, and work ethic by example. I studied Management and Marketing at Purdue University; Boiler Up! I spent time as an instructor at a dance studio, substitute teaching, and other ‘odd’ jobs for a short time before moving to Nashville, somewhat on a whim, with two college friends.
- Please tell us something about yourself that you are really proud of.
Taking a leap of faith to move cities with no job and no “plan”! Six years ago I moved to Nashville. Sometimes you need to leap before you look, take a chance, and trust you’ll land on your feet. About 3 weeks after moving, I was hired at fluent.
- What do you like to do in your free time?
Spend as much time with family and friends as possible, whether it’s out on the town, or at home watching movies. I love to bake and try new recipes, and get outdoors as much as possible.
- How much time have you been working on the multicultural world?
Almost 6 years.
- What do you like the most about multicultural industry?
It allows you to reach the consumer individually in a personally relevant way; you can really connect to the heart of someone. The consumer base is constantly growing and no day is the same!